Heritage Total Paneer
Heritage Products available on Big Basket
List of Ingredients:
1 tbsp – Finely chopped Garlic
2 tbsp – Spring onion whites chopped
2 tbsp – Spring onion greens chopped
½ capsicum – Cut into cubes
1 medium onion – Cut into cubes (layers separated)
2 Green Chillies
1 tsp – Sugar
½ tsp – Kashmiri red Chilli powder
½ tsp – White Pepper powder
1 tsp – Corn Flour
½ cup – Water
1 tsp – Vinegar
1 tbsp – Soy Sauce
1-2 tbsp – Red Chilli sauce
200 gms – Paneer
¼ tsp – Kashmiri Chilli powder
3 tbsp – Corn Flour
¼ tsp – White Pepper powder
Salt to taste
Water as needed
4-5 tbsp – Oil for shallow frying
Steps to prepare Chilli Paneer:
- In a bowl take paneer cubes and add red chilli powder, cornflour, white Pepper powder & salt. Mix it well so the paneer is coated well with everything.
- Now in a pan, heat some oil and shallow fry the paneer till golden brown from all sides and keep it aside.
- In another pan heat, some oil and add finely chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute till the raw smell goes away. No need to brown them.
- Add some spring onions, followed by onion cubes & Capsicum. Saute everything well, ensure the vegetables stay crisp and do not overcook.
- Now add red chilli sauce, soya sauce, vinegar and some sugar.
- Lastly, add some water and let everything come to a boil. Now add the shallow fried paneer and thicken the gravy by adding cornflour slurry as required. Toss everything together and switch off the heat.
- Garnish the dish with spring onions greens and serve hot.