Heritage Total Curd
Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
Heritage Full Cream Milk
Heritage Products available on Big Basket
List of Ingredients
1+ 1/3 cup – Maida / All purpose flour
¾ cup – Sugar
½ tsp – Baking soda
1 tsp – Baking powder
½ tsp- Salt
¾ cup- Heritage Full Cream Milk
½ cup – Heritage Total Curd
½ cup – Heritage Golden Cow Ghee / oil
1 tsp – Vanilla
1 cup – Whipping cream
10-15 – Fresh strawberries
4-5 tbsp – Strawberry crush
Steps to prepare Strawberry Cup Cakes
- In a bowl mix Heritage Ghee, Sugar and Cream.
- Mix it well till it’s light and fluffy. In the same bowl add Heritage Curd as well as Heritage Milk and mix well.
- Now add all the dry ingredients to the Ghee mix and stir well till everything comes together and forms a smooth batter.
- Pour this batter in a lined cupcake tray and bake for 20-25 mins or till the tooth pick comes out clean at 180 deg. Remove from the oven and let it cool down.
- Now Frost this with a Strawberry whipped cream and garnish with some fresh Strawberries and Strawberry crush.