Heritage Foods is proud to have been recognized by some of the most important and influential publications and organizations around the world.
The above award was received by Smt. N Bhuvaneswari, Vice Chairperson & Managing Director of the Company from M/s. Baroness Sandip Verma, Global Chairperson, Advisory Council, Institute Of Directors, India and Chairperson, European External Affairs Committee, at a specially organized "Golden Peacock Awards Nite" presentation ceremony was held on Tuesday, 18th October 2016, at Millennium Hotel London Mayfair, 44 Grosvenor Square, London W1K 2HP, UK, in the presence of (from Left to Right) Vijay Karia, Chairman & Managing Director, Ravin Group of Companies, India, Stephen Haddrill, Chief Executive, Financial Reporting Council, UK and Lt. Gen. J. S. Ahluwalia, PVSM (Retd.), President, Institute Of Directors, India, along with distinguished business leaders from INDIA & UK, during IOD India's "16th London Global Convention on Corporate Governance & Sustainability" and Global Business Meet.
The criteria and competencies benchmarked for selection of 100 most Innovative CIO of India are: -
- Strategic Perspective
- Track Record
- Continuous Innovations
- Effective Use of Technology
- Integrity and Ethics
- Thought Leadership
- Mr. A. Prabhakara Naidu, finds a place on the elite list of CIMA, which is the largest management accounting body in the world, with more than 2,03,000 members in 179 countries. The CIMA award, which was conferred at the 2016 CIMA Annual Awards Ceremony held in Mumbai on June 23, 2016, is in recognition of the CFO of the Company "commitment and exceptional performance done by him in the field of Finance."
- The award has been instituted by the CIMA to acknowledge CFOs with a proven track record of performance, achievements and contribution to the business.
- The Silver Award for VANILLA i.e 2 nd prize on All India wide
- The Silver Award for CHOCOLATE i.e 2 nd prize on All India wide
- The GOLD AWARD in Kool Kids i.e 1 st prize on All India wide
- The BEST IN CLASS in Kool Kids i.e Award for Excellent product
In recognition of our efforts the Ministry of Energy, Government of India, has awarded Heritage the First Prize for 'Conservation of Energy in Dairy Sector' several times - the years 2016,2015, 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008.
1st Prize in National Energy Conservation Awards-2016
1st Prize in National Energy Conservation Awards-2015
2nd Prize in National Energy Conservation Awards-2015
National Energy Conservation Award 2014
National Energy Conservation Award 2012
National Energy Conservation Award 2010
National Energy Conservation Award 2008
Bagged the "Coca Cola Golden Spoon Award" 2015 & 2016 for its retail business division. The annual 'COCA COLA Golden spoon awards' are well-established and highly regarded within the industry as a mark of exceptional performance.
Listed among India's prestigious Top-500 companies list for the year 2013 & 2014, compiled by The Economic Times, on the basis of industry respect and key financial parameters.
Awarded the "Most Admired Retailer of the year - 2014" (Food & Grocery) at India Retail Forum.