Heritage Fresh Paneer
Heritage Total Curd
Heritage Products available on Big Basket
List of Ingredients–
- Heritage Fresh Paneer
- Heritage Total Curd (Hung)
- Achari Masala
- Mustard Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Fennel Seeds
- Methi Seeds
- Fresh Coriander
- Green Chutney
Steps to prepare Ghee Cookies-
- Hang the curd in a muslin cloth for 2 hours.
- In a heated pan add mustard oil, and all the spices saute them for few seconds till they splutter.
- Now add the chopped paneer to it and toss well.
- Add the achaar masala, salt & hung curd to paneer and toss well till everything is well mixed then filling for the wrap is now ready.
- Now take a tortilla / chapati and heat it a bit on a pan.
- Take it out in a plate and spread mayonnaise on it.
- Now put the paneer filling in the centre and top it with some vinegar onions & green mint chutney.
- Wrap the tortilla around the filling and serve with ketchup / chutney.