Heritage Fresh Paneer
Heritage Total Curd
Heritage Products available on Big Basket
List of Ingredients–
- Heritage Fresh Paneer
- Heritage Total Curd (Hung)
- Achari Masala
- Mustard Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Fennel Seeds
- Methi Seeds
- Fresh Coriander
- Green Chutney
Steps to prepare Ghee Cookies-
- Hang the curd in a muslin cloth for 2 hours.
- In a heated pan add mustard oil, and all the spices saute them for few seconds till they splutter.
- Now add the chopped paneer to it and toss well.
- Add the achaar masala, salt & hung curd to paneer and toss well till everything is well mixed then filling for the wrap is now ready.
- Now take a tortilla / chapati and heat it a bit on a pan.
- Take it out in a plate and spread mayonnaise on it.
- Now put the paneer filling in the centre and top it with some vinegar onions & green mint chutney.
- Wrap the tortilla around the filling and serve with ketchup / chutney.
The https://www.heritagefoods.in website is one of the best we have
found, and the Achari Paneer Wrap – Heritage Foods Limited article
is very well written and useful!
I want to share with you a link that also helped me a lot in cooking: https://bit.ly/easy-fat-burning-recipes
Thanks and kisses! 🙂
Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.
Like!! Really appreciate you sharing this blog post.Really thank you! Keep writing.