Heritage Total Curd
Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
Heritage Products available on Big Basket
List of Ingredients
- Heritage Total Curd
- Heritage Fresh Paneer
- Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
- Green Chillies
- Fresh Coriander
- Chopped Cashews
- Cardamom Powder
- Garam Masala
- Gram Flour
- All Purpose Flour
- Chaat Masala
Steps to prepare Dahi Ke Kebab
- In a bowl add hung curd and grated paneer.
- Now add finely chopped onions, finely chopped ginger, finely chopped green chillies and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Add chopped cashews, cardamom powder and garam masala powder. Also add the roasted gram flour
- Then add salt as required.
- With the help of a spoon begin to stir and mix. Do mix very well so that there are no tiny lumps of gram flour.
- With a silicon spatula, scrape the sides and bring the entire kabab mixture in the center.
- Now heat some ghee/oil in a kadhai for frying the kebabs.
- Take a portion of the kebab mixture and give it a round shape – approximately the size of a lemon.
- Then flatten it a little to give it a good round shape.
- Coat these with all purpose flour lightly and place the kebabs on a plate to fry.
- Now start frying the kebabs on medium flame.
- Once the kebab becomes golden from the bottom, flip them.
- Turn over a couple of times and fry till you get a nice golden even crust on both the sides.
- Remove dahi ke kebab and place on kitchen paper towels to remove the excess oil.
- Serve hot dahi ke kebab, sprinkled with some chaat masala. Serve with some green chutney.