Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
Heritage Products available on Big Basket
List of Ingredients:
1. Heritage Total Curd
2. Heritage Cooking Butter
6. Spring Onions
7. Black Pepper Powder
8. Dried Herbs (Oregano, Thyme, Basil)
10. Chilli Flakes
Steps to prepare Dahi Poori:
- 1. Take some fresh crispy pooris and make a small whole from one side so that we can fill them up.
- 2. Now in a bowl take boiled mashed potatoes and add salt, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala and red chilly powder to taste. Fill little of this mashed potatoes in every poori.
- 3. Whisk the curd with some salt and sugar till smooth. Add this curd on top on the mashed potatoes in the pooris.
- 4. Now drizzles some green chutney as well as sweet tamarind chutney on the pooris. Add some sev generously and then sprinkle some roasted cumin powder, black salt and red chilly powder.
- 5. Lastly garnish with some freshly chopped Coriander. Refreshing Dahi poori is ready to be served.