Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
Heritage Products available on Big Basket
List of Ingredients-
- Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
- Castor Sugar
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Chips
Steps to prepare Ghee Cookies-
- In a bowl cream the sugar and ghee together till it becomes pale and fluffy.
- In another bowl, sift together the all purpose flour and baking soda.
- Now add the flour mix to the ghee sugar mixture.
- Mix it well till it starts to come together.
- Now add vanilla essence and some milk to get the right consistency for the cookie dough.
- Lastly add chocochips to it and mix well. Save some chocochips for garnishing.
- Make small round balls with the cookie dough and press them slightly. Place few chocochips on top and press gently.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray and bake them for 15-20 mins at 160 degrees in a pre-heated oven.
- Remove the cookies from the oven once the sides turn golden brown.
- Cool down on a cooling rack and store in an air tight container.
Thanks , I’ve recently been searching for info approximately
this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far.
However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the source?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on waterfallmagazine.