Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
Heritage Products available on Big Basket
List of Ingredients-
- Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
- Castor Sugar
- All Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Vanilla Essence
- Chocolate Chips
Steps to prepare Ghee Cookies-
- In a bowl cream the sugar and ghee together till it becomes pale and fluffy.
- In another bowl, sift together the all purpose flour and baking soda.
- Now add the flour mix to the ghee sugar mixture.
- Mix it well till it starts to come together.
- Now add vanilla essence and some milk to get the right consistency for the cookie dough.
- Lastly add chocochips to it and mix well. Save some chocochips for garnishing.
- Make small round balls with the cookie dough and press them slightly. Place few chocochips on top and press gently.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray and bake them for 15-20 mins at 160 degrees in a pre-heated oven.
- Remove the cookies from the oven once the sides turn golden brown.
- Cool down on a cooling rack and store in an air tight container.