Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
List of Ingredients–
- Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
- Jaggery Powder
- Chana Daal
- Cardamom Powder
- Nutmeg Powder
- Whole Weat Flour
- All Purpose Flour
- Turmeric Powder
Steps to prepare Puran Poli-
- Boil the chana dal in a pressure cooker bowl till it’s soft & add whole wheat flour, all purpose flour, a pinch of salt & turmeric powder
- Add water as required and kneed a soft dough. keep the dough to rest.
- Now take the chana dal in a bowl and mash it well. you can also grind it in a mixi.
- In a pan take the mashed chana dal and add jaggery powder / grated jaggery to it & also add some cardamom powder & a pinch of nutmeg powder.
- Mix well till the filling comes together, switch off the heat and let the filling cool.
- Now divide the dough into small lemon size balls, flatten the dough ball and fill the chanda dal filling inside and close from all sides.
- Now start rolling the puran poli till its around 4-5 mm thick.
- Cook it with Heritage Golden Cow Ghee on a hot pan from the sides and serve it hot with a drizzle of ghee on top.