Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
Heritage Full Cream Milk
Heritage Products available on Big Basket
List of Ingredients
- Heritage Full Cream Milk
- Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
- Rose Water
- All Purpose Flour
- Milk Powder
- Fennel Seeds
- Cardamom Powder
- Chopped Almonds
- Chopped Pistachios
- Silver Foil
- Dried Rose Petals
Steps to prepare the Rabdi-
- In a broad thick bottomed pan or sauce pan or a kadhai, take full cream whole milk and bring it to a boil.
- Lower the flame and continue to simmer the milk. Stir at intervals.
- Keep on scraping the dried milk from the sides and add them back to the milk.
- Stir and scrape often so that the milk does not brown or burn from the bottom or the sides.
- Keep on simmering, stirring and scraping.
- It will take about an hour for the milk to thicken on a low flame.
- Switch the heat off when the milk has reduced and has thickened.
- Add sugar. Stir well so that the sugar dissolves.
- Next, add some strands of saffron along with kewra water or rose water.
Steps to prepare the Malpua Batter-
- In a mixing bowl, take all-purpose flour, milk powder, fennel seeds & cardamom powder. Mix the dry ingredients well.
- Now, add milk and begin to stir to make a thick batter without lumps.
- The batter should neither be too thick nor runny.
- Allow the batter to rest for 30 minutes.
Steps to prepare the Sugar Syrup-
- Heat the sugar and water on a low flame, keep stirring well so that the sugar melts. Keep boiling till the syrup starts to thicken.
- Now, add saffron strands & cardamom powder to the sugar syrup. Lastly, add some lemon juice.
Steps to prepare the Malpua-
- Heat some ghee in a pan.
- Lower the flame. Take 2 to 3 tbsp of the batter and gently pour it on the hot ghee. Make 2 to 4 malpuas depending on the size of the pan.
- Fry on a low to medium heat till crisp and golden, flipping the malpua a couple of times.
- Then immediately place them in the warm sugar syrup. Gently coat the malpua with the sugar syrup with a spoon or small tongs.
- After a couple of minutes remove them and place them in a serving tray or plate. Prepare all the malpuas this way and coat them with the sugar syrup.
- Pour some rabdi on top. Garnish with some chopped almonds and pistachios, along with some silver foil & dried rose petals.
- Serve the malpuas with hot rabdi.
Enjoyed reading the article above, actually explains everything in detai,,the guide is extremely interesting and effective.
Definitely consider that that you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be at the
net the easiest thing to understand of. I say to you,
I certainly get irked whilst other people consider concerns
that they just do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top
and also outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects , folks could take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thank you
Usualⅼy I dо not learn post on bⅼogs, however I ᴡoulԁ like to sаү that this write-up very pressureⅾ me to
tаke a lоok at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me.
Thanks, veгy nice pоst.
Pretty component of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert
that I get in fact enjoyed account your weblog posts.
Anyway I’ll be subscribing to your augment or even I fulfillment
you get admission to consistently rapidly.