Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
Heritage Total Curd
Heritage Products available on Big Basket
List of Ingredients-
- Heritage Golden Cow Ghee
- Heritage Total Curd
- Mustard Seeds
- Chana Daal
- Urad Daal
- Green Chillies
- Curry Leaves
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Instant Oats
- Turmeric Powder
- Fresh Coriander
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Pomegranate Seeds
Steps to prepare Tangy Oats Upma-
- Heat the ghee in a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add mustard seeds and let them pop.
- Then add chana daal & urad daal and saute for a few seconds, till both the daals turn light brown in color.
- Add green chilies, finely chopped onions and curry leaves. Saute till the onions turn pink, translucent and soft.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste. Saute for a minute or till the raw smell of ginger garlic paste goes away.
- Now add the instant oats and curd. Mix well.
- Add salt to taste and turmeric powder to it.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or till it comes together and is thick.
- Turn off the heat and add chopped coriander leaves as well as the lemon juice. Mix well.
- Garnish with some fresh pomegranate seeds and serve hot.